Terms and conditions checkout
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. GLOVENTO SUR S.L. is an aerial work company authorized by the State Aviation Safety Agency to carry out passenger air transport.
2. This ticket, duly purchased, entitles one person to a hot air balloon flight. The ticket is the boarding pass and the passenger will have to present it to the pilot in command before the flight.
3. After purchasing the ticket, it is the passenger’s responsibility to contact GLOVENTO SUR sufficiently in advance to agree on the date and place of the flight.
4. The ticket is valid for TWO years from the date of purchase indicated on it. If the passenger has not contacted GLOVENTO SUR within this period, the flight will be considered completed.
5. If for any reason the passenger wishes to postpone the flight after having set the date, it will be necessary to notify GLOVENTO SUR at least 5 working days in advance of the scheduled date of the flight. If this period is not met, GLOVENTO SUR reserves the right to consider the flight as completed.
6. Passengers will receive confirmation of the flight and all the necessary information 12/48 hours before it, once the expected weather conditions have been verified, and provided that the minimum group established by the manufacturer for each aircraft has been completed.
7. Passengers must ensure that they are physically fit to fly. GLOVENTO SUR will not assume any responsibility for illnesses, limiting physical circumstances or injuries resulting from a pre-existing medical condition. Any state or particular circumstance must be communicated in advance to the coordination of the flight. Flights for people with serious heart disease and pregnant women or people with osteoporosis are especially contraindicated. Overweight people must notify when setting the flight date with GLOVENTO SUR.
8. The flight will last approximately one hour, considering it as completed as soon as its duration exceeds forty minutes between takeoff and landing.
9. GLOVENTO SUR has compulsory third party and personal injury insurance for all passengers on board. GLOVENTO SUR will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings. It is advisable to take special care with glasses, cameras, binoculars and other items that passengers may take with them during the flight.
10. Due to its great dependence on meteorological factors, there is the possibility that the flight may be postponed until another date that is convenient for the passenger. This circumstance will not be a reason for any compensation.
11. GLOVENTO SUR reserves the right to modify the takeoff point and/or its scheduled time at its discretion, if this increases the chances of making the flight or its safety. At the takeoff site, and under the technical criteria of the pilot, the flight could be canceled if the prevailing conditions are not safe for it.
12. According to the Air Traffic Regulations, all decisions about flight safety will be the sole responsibility of the pilot in command of the balloon. The pilot may, at his discretion, refuse to carry a passenger who could pose a danger to other passengers or the safety of the aircraft in general. Passengers will strictly follow the instructions of the pilot in command.
13. It is very important for the performance of the activity that passengers show up at the time specified for the flight at the take-off field. In case of not arriving on time to make the flight, this circumstance will not give the right to a refund of the amount or its postponement.
14. Under no circumstances will GLOVENTO SUR be obliged to reimburse the amount of a ticket sold. The ticket can be transferred to another beneficiary within its validity period.
15. Ballooning is a mode of air transport subject to many variables. Although the human team will do everything possible to meet the estimated schedules, it is advisable to leave enough time to plan activities or appointments after the flight.
16. Minors who are not going to fly accompanied by their parents or guardians must provide a document from their guardians authorizing the activity.
17. The purchase of this ticket implies acceptance of these General Conditions.
19. The passenger consents to the sending of information and commercial offers of activities or services related to air transport, aerostats, tourism or entertainment marketed by GLOVENTO SUR or other companies that collaborate with said company in the management of its services. If you do not want to receive such information, let us know through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. The passenger may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of their data, as well as the limitation or opposition to treatment by writing to the email address: email@example.com. In addition, you have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection).